Established by order of the Chiefs of Staff of the United Federation, the Office of Relations within the Department of State was established Fall of 2004 to enhance public relations, community ties and create allies in the gaming community. In recent, during the Summer of 2015, the Executive Staff expanded the Office of Relations to include outreaching by using Social Media platforms.
We welcome all Visiting Communities, Clans and States to use our Embassy for communication with the United Federation and our Allies. Visitors may also reach the Cabinet of the United Federation, Secretary of State, Relations Staff and Commanders of Divisions to begin the process of a treaty for a bright future with us!
Standards for Relations
Agreement & Treaty Applicants
- Six Months in Age Since Establishment and/or Founded
Active Website with Messaging Platform
- e.g. Registered Domain
- e.g. Dedicated Hosting/Server
- e.g. Invision Power Suite
Voice (VoIP) Communication Server
- e.g. TeamSpeak 3 Server
- At Least One Common Game
- At Least 10 Active Personnel, Officers and/or Staff
- No Aggression towards Allies of the United Federation
- No Relations with Enemies of the United Federation
- Treaties Shall be Signed by the Chamber of the Chiefs of Staff upon a Majority Motion
- Agreements Shall be Signed by an Office of the Executive Staff
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online